Thank you for your interest in connecting with a volunteer to help you address your small business challenges! This is a completely free service. Read more about the program and view our FAQs.
You can submit a small business need below. The application has only four required questions (business name, your name, email, and language preference) and should take less than 5 minutes to complete. Please email [email protected] with any questions.
1. Contact Information
2. Please choose one of the following to best describe your organization’s structure:
3. What type of business are you? What does your business do?
4. Please tell us about the challenge for which you are seeking strategic guidance or coaching.
First, select 1-2 categories related to the challenge.
Second, select 3-5 skills related to the challenge.
Describe any related skills not available in the dropdown above.
If other, please specify?
If we are unable to match you with a volunteer who speaks your preferred language, would you be able to speak with a volunteer in English?
7. If you are matched with a skilled volunteer, you will work together to schedule a phone call at your convenience. In general, what hours are you available?
8. Common Impact makes every effort to match volunteers as quickly as possible. Depending upon your organization’s needs and the volunteer skills available, the timing may vary. Please let us know the urgency of your request.
9. How did you learn about Volunteers for Small Business Recovery?
Common Impact will make every effort to match you with a skilled volunteer who can offer strategic guidance on your challenge. If we are able to make a match, we will connect you to the volunteer via email so you can schedule a one-hour phone/video consultation. If we are not able to match you to a volunteer with the right skills, we will be in touch to provide additional resources.
By submitting this form, you agree to the following release of liability:
Neither party will be liable to the other for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages, including property damage or economic loss, however, caused, except those damages caused by the gross negligence, recklessness, or willful misconduct of either party or its employees or consultants.
The limitations on liability and remedies contained in this agreement shall not apply to (i) liability or obligations for which a party is indemnified herein; and/or (ii) bodily injury to persons resulting from either party due to intentional or negligent acts of the other party; and/or (iii) liability arising if a limited remedy fails of its essential purpose.